|Electronic Data Interchange|
|Supply Chain Management|
- Commercial – Offices, hospitality, retail facilities, property management - Data Communications – Multimedia, fiber optics, security and surveillance, structured wiring, audio video - Electrical – Contractors and construction of all types and sizes - Energy Audits and Safety Products/Training - HVAC – Heating Ventilation and Air Conditioning contractors - Industrial – Petro-Chem, paper, steel, soft goods, manufacturing, facility and maintenance management - Institutional – Medical, educational, health facilities - Mining – Coal - OEM – Equipment and machinery manufacturers - Preventative Maintenance Contractors - Residential – Decorative lighting, home automation, security, generators, audio video systems, central vacuum units, structured wiring, total home solution - Utility – Contractor, investor owned, municipalities
- Internet or EDI order entry and invoicing – direct electronic order entry and invoice transactions to reduce overall transaction fees. - Fully qualified IS group with Microsoft Certified System Engineer on staff, supporting all communication and ANSI EDI transaction sets. - Fully integrated computer system with real time files and bar code utilization.
Electronic Data Interchange
Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) is one of the most effective means of e-commerce currently available, and our customers can exchange data via EDI transactions. We conduct more than 140,000 EDI transactions each year.
We currently support the following ANSI ASC X12 (American National Standards Institute) transaction sets:
- 810 Invoice (vendor/customer)
- 820 Payment Order/Remittance Advice (vendor/customer)
- 844 Product Transfer Account Adjustment (vendor)
- 849 Vendor SBA Credits (vendor)
- 850 Purchase Order (vendor/customer)
- 852 Product Activity Data (vendor)
- 855 PO Acknowledgement (vendor/customer)
- 856 Ship Notice/Manifest (vendor)
- 867 Product Transfer and Resale Report (vendor)
- 997 Functional Acknowledgement (vendor/customer)
EDI utilizes standard software with a value-added network (VAN) to send and receive industry-standard documents. We anticipate that EDI will remain a key component in advanced supply chain management agreements, and that it will become more flexible and robust with the addition of XML technology.
- Dedicated account representatives - Internal support team - Real time inventory and stock transfers - Spare and critical parts management - Timely and dependable delivery routines - 24/7 Emergency Service - On-call pager service to support after-hour emergencies - Customized product and service training - Identification and tracking of non-conformance products - Performance and analysis reports - Cost savings analysis and reporting
- Business analysis on existing business processes - Ability to build stable price contracts - Develop a supply chain for all non-electrical consumables - Track material to your cost centers and remote storage areas - Assist in depleting obsolete inventory - Provide reporting for all material used via the vendor managed inventory - Work with your team to reduce and measure total cost of ownership
Supply Chain Management
- Business analysis on existing business processes - Build stable price contracts - Develop a supply chain for all non-electrical consumables - Build a complete database of all material with suggested refill and stock levels - Provide a dedicated State Electric employee to perform entire inventory re-order functions for consumable items - Assist in depleting obsolete inventory - Provide reporting for all material used via the vendor managed inventory - Work with your team to reduce and measure total cost of ownership
State Electric provides kitting services that will save your company time and money. We will assist in the coordination of material flow projects which may require staggered and/or separated deliveries, as well as servicing multiple delivery points.
Our kitting service consists of developing a kit based on assembly bill of materials as well as stable pricing and part numbers for your entire kit. We will also work with a manufacturing team to design kit packaging and layout with the ability to replenish your kits on a shelf based average or forecasted usage.
- Progressive inventory management models - Storeroom surveys - Usage and allocation reports, system access and billing - Kitting and staging - Special tagging, identification, and packaging - VMI (Vendor Managed Inventories) - Inventory evaluation and classification
- Organize and clean up existing inventory locations - Catalog existing electrical material - Build a complete database of material with suggested refill and stock levels - Provide a dedicated employee to perform inventory re-order functions - Assist in depleting obsolete inventory - Provide reporting for material used via the vendor managed inventory - Work with your team to reduce and measure total cost of ownership
- QP4 – Quality People, Products, Processes and Planning program, has been in effect since 1990 - Quality Program – comprised of Quality Steering Committee - ISO 9001-2000 Certified - Statistical analysis of supplier quality and performance - Process improvement teams - Performance and analysis reports - Internal Safety Program - Suggestion Box - Vendor Evaluation - Return Material Analysis - On Time Performance Measurements - Wellness Program